To advice on competition and regulatory policy issues, our team uses economic theories as well as quantitative methods. Based on a profound market knowledge, we thus provide a wide range of theoretical and empirical economic analyses, such as:
- Quantification of cartel damage claims
- Advice in suspected cartel cases
- Empirical market analyses, investigations of market power
- Advice in merger or abuse of power proceedings
- Quantitative market analyses
- Advice in strategic negotiation situations with suppliers or other negotiating partners
- Expert advice on regulatory issues in network industries, e.g. in the fields of energy or telecommunications as well as the digital economy.
- Scientific analyses of regulatory measures
We offer our clients methodologically and technically excellent consulting services based on state-of-the-art techniques of empirical competition analysis. At the same time, we know how to formulate our consulting results clearly and precisely without neglecting the necessary complexity of the underlying models.